i play guit/vox in a band called "no longer micah"

Monday, January 02, 2006

Baby # 3

To all who don't know already - my wife is pregnant with our third blessing. Below are the pics of our first ultrasound (at 11 weeks or so). When I say "first" - this is truly our first ultrasound. Since both Clay and Anya were born at home with no visits to an MD we have never had an ultrasound done. I think it's pretty neat. This was a "dating" ultrasound to determine the date for when the baby is due. The nurse told me that the due date is July 7th - my birthday. The pic says a day later though. I also share my birthday with my niece Skyler Schulke.
May God give me wisdom and strength :)



9 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

wow, very cool peter.

do you have any names picked out yet?

8:33 AM

 
Anonymous Jason said...

awwwwwwwww, how cute! Did you find out if its a boy or girl yet?

8:47 AM

 
Blogger Peter Fli... said...

so far our names are either Hope (mine) or Jude (Danielle's).
-we'll see if they stick.

no - the dating ultrasound will not tell you the sex yet. have to wait until later for that.

9:05 AM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

Those are both nice names.

11:44 AM

 
Anonymous Joy said...

I really like girl names like that--Charity, Hope, Mercy. Hope is cool.

7:34 PM

 
Blogger Peter Fli... said...

Danielle does not share your "liking" of the name "Hope". we'll see.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Craig said...

Congrats to you guys!!! :)

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Craig said...

Hey Peter-

How about a new post about what's new on the baby? All going well? How's the naming going?

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Peter Fli... said...

I will try to comment on it soon. Most likely the name will be "Nadia" which means "Hope".

11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home